“Diversity and inclusivity are central to the CASA. They are evident in how we think, how we mentor, how we lead, how we teach, and the program elements we offer.”
– Lakeyta Bonnette-Bailey, Associate Professor of African American Studies
Striving Toward Inclusive Excellence
- We define inclusivity to mean that all our faculty and students feel welcomed, safe, respected, and valued.
- Inclusivity to this degree can only be obtained when diversity is actively recognized, supported, and celebrated.
- Inclusive excellence recognizes diversity as an invaluable asset that can maximize both individual and community success.
- Join the conversation – Georgia State faculty and staff in the life sciences are participating in a national Learning Community supported by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI). We welcome participants from any departments.